Monday 4 June 2018

Props List

Props List
 The props that I will use in my magazine is a variety of modern clothes that are to be used in order to interest the reader. The main pros that I will use in my magazine is a variety of different branded items in the photographs in order to give the impression that the magazine is of a high class feel and makes the reader feel like they are reading a premium magazine.

I will mainly use the scenery around the area as the background because it would allow them to use it because it would I will try to give quite a modern and upbeat feel to them. This would help me to create a better mise on scene in order to create a better experience for the people that are going to read my magazine. This use of scenery will have a pastel colour effect to them in order to try to interest the reader because the use of the pastel colours indicate to the reader that they are currently focusing on the summer fashion trends in the magazine because it would allow them to use it. The use of scenery would allow them to use it because of the

I will use a watch in my magazine in order to give the magazine a premium feel to it and also give the magazine more of a personal feel to it and allow the magazine to tell the reader that it is a fashion icon inside of the magazine for them. The watch will give a more handsome look to the model and it would also make sure that the magazine meets the class AB demographic that has been set by OCR. This is in keeping with the use of premium feel of the magazine and it would also give the magazine more of a masculine look when it appeals to the intended gender and it would also help to boost the sales of the magazine and also help to have a consistent theme throughout the magazine and make the magazine feel like a established brand that has a long history of fashion and it would allow them to use this because it would allow them to use this to give the impression that it would show them that it is important when it is being used

I will also use on my magazine would allow them to use it because it would make sure that it is not an important use of the clothes that I select in my magazine in order for them to use it because it

I will also have an image of the model on a phone in order to give the high class fashion look to the person that is reading the magazine and it would also give the impression that the magazine appeals to people that have expensive fashion tastes to them and it would also allow them to look what they can be able to use. This would help the magazine appeal to the AB audience because this is the high class demographic of the audience. It would also appeal to the 16-25 audience which is quite a younger audience

No comments:

Post a Comment