Monday 4 June 2018

Schedule

Schedule

The schedule that im creating for my magazine is that i will have comprise of everthing that will need to be compleated in order to make a finished magazine.The schedule that i'm creating will have the different tasks that i will need to complete in order to allow me to create a magazine that would meet the brief that has been set by OCR.

Monday

On Monday i will need to get the photographs taken of the models that i'm going to use in my magazine. This means that i will need to organise with the people that im taking a photo of to make sure that i will have enough photographs to use when i'mm creating my magazine in photoshop otherwise i will have difficulty in trying to meet the brief that has been set by OCR. On monday i will also need to take the location recce shots in order to show the examiner where i'm taking the photographs and i will need to also take the photographs that i'm going to use on the website that i also need to create for the magazine in order to start creating the website. I will also need to make the audio visual content that will be a main part of the website such as the videos, catwalk videos and the interview with the editor of the magazine.

Tuesday

On Tuesday I will need to start picking out the best photographs I have taken of the models I have agreed of to take their photos of. This means I will also need to start editing the magazine together in order to start the process of creating the first draft on the website. I will also start to edit the video together because it would be a vital part of the website. The editors video on the website will talk about why he started the magazine because it has allowed them to make the video because it wants them to find out what could be used in the magazine because it shows the reader that the magazine because we need to find out what the magazine because it would allow them because it can show us that they are needed for them and what could be used inside of the magazine for them.l

Wednesday
The Wednesday tasks that i will need to complete when creating my website and magazine would be to get all of the text that i will have needed to put on the website in order to allow them to make sure that they are working importantly for them because it can show us as the reader that the magazine. That the text that is going on the front of the magazine is important because it is one of the first things that the reader would see when they are purchasing the magagzine and would see it in the storefront. The text of the contents page would also needed to be completed in order to start the creation of the page that would needed to created. I would also then start using fonts that would be used on my magazine in order to attract the readers attention.

Thursday 

On Thurday I will start to be editing my text and trying to piece my creation together using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products which i would use to create professional looking products such as my magazine. The magazine that i'm creating would have have a intresting look for them which will follow the usual coneventions of a magazine because it would marked against a mark scheme which i will need to adhere to the brief in order to try to achive the best grade against a ocr set criteria for them. The magazine pages that i'm creating will all be single page only but i will use a varity of different meanings to them through the different use of representations with media language for them. I will make sure that the photographs that i'm using will be interpreated by the reader.

Overall 

These are the main tasks that i will need to complete on completeing my magazine. This is the main overview of the tasks that i will need to complete when i'm making my magazine. This is because i would need to hacve a plan of when i need to do to make the magazine that i need to create. This is because so i would know what i would need to do towards my magazine in order to progress through the developement of the magazine and the features that are present through the magazine. This means that I will need to start early in order to meet the deadlines that i have been set throughout the assignment . I will also need to refer to two different social groups throughout the task to make sure that i have refer to the different types of english that are used and it brings them to use it because it would allow them because of the different uses of them and it would allow them to be impro

No comments:

Post a Comment