Tuesday 8 May 2018

Audience Research

Audience Types

The different audience types that my magazine would need to cater to depending on the type of audience. I will start a survey in order to ask them in what is their favorite kind of magazines and what are their favorite features in the magazines for them. I will also talk about why do they purchase a magazine. I will also ask how important is the price and photography of the magazine in order to make sure that people would feel that the magazine is quality and know what they have paid for.

My magazine needs to appeal to a culturally sophisticated 16-25 class AB demographic in order to meet the brief that has been set by OCR. This means that I will need to make my magazine to appeal to a upmarket class. This means that my magazine will consisit of people that would be around a similar age for them. I will also try to make my magazine have more of a premium feel to it rather than have a lower class feel to them. My magazine will use quite formal dress in it in order to appeal to a larger audience for them. I will also plan a layout of my magazine in order to see what type of magazine would suit them. This will show us what the type of magazine is preferred by most people and it will also show us what is preferred by most people. This means that my magazine will need to see what would be the most effective for its target maket in order to find out what customers want to purchase in order to make the magazine appeal to a larger audience for them.

The photography that im going to use in my magazine is likely to have some sort of formal features to it. This is because it needs to apply to the class AB demographic which is of a more upmarket class of people which would not be as intresting to a lower class group of people. This means that they would be need to have a premium feel to the magazine in order to try to meet the brief.

From the primary research that I had compleated, I had asked some people in a 15-25 age group to see what they would want to see in a magazine and some other questions that would be relavent to magazines. Such as what is their favorite type of magazine, what age group do they fit into, how often do they read magazine, is the price or quality of a magazine more important when they are choosing what magazine to purchase for them. From my questions that I had asked to be intrested for them to use from these. This could show that my magazine would have for them. I would need to make sure that they are working for them and it has become better for them to be able to 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment