Friday 4 May 2018

Inspiration

The inspiration for my magazine is through a varity of other magazine that i have researched. But the type of magazine that I would like to make would be most similar to the Look or Grazia magazine styles for them. This means that my magazine would have different styles that could be inspired for them. These magazine usually have quite a vintage style to them. I have also seen the styles of GQ magazine which usually has a formal style to the magazine.
Image result for fashion photographers 
Image result for fashion photographers 

 





Image result for close up fashion photography

These are some of the types of Photography that has inspired me, that I might think  about usuing in my magazine, the different photographs that i have shopwcased here are mainly close up photographs which is what i will aim to use in mty own magazine. This means that the photgraphs that will be used in my magazine are a different ranges of photographs and formats that they are able to use. The photographs that i have shown above have used a varity of colours that would be good to try to include in my magazine. This could be useful in my magazine in order to try to grab the readers attention, it could also bring out some inspiration in the reader itself in order for them to use. I have also been able to use these because it would be quite differential for the reader to look at and it is more likely to grab their attention and generate their intrest more easily for them. Also from these images we see with the lady with the glasses is that because they have used quite focused lighting on her face and shoulders which tends to make her glasses try to stand out and bring out a summer feel towards the reader.
Image result for fashion photographers 

This image has also given me inspiration because it has allowed me to think about what type of costumes that i will include in my magazines, This picture consists of a model who is wearing quite a strong coloured outfit which stands out in contrast to the strong coloured red background which stands out strongly to the reader for them. This makes the the reader to give more attention to the image and look at it for them. We also see that see that she is wearing clother that could be considered a compesite clours in contrast to the background. We see from the body language that is used in the picture that she is tring to show off and acts in a very stylish position in order to appeal to a hip culture that is showing off for them. This has inspired me for my magazine because it has the intresting combination of colours for the reader looking at the magazine and the outgoing styles for them. This makes me feel that the reader would look at the picture more. This gives us the impression that they are intesting for the reader of the magazine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment