Tuesday 15 May 2018

Brainstorms

Brainstorm of Magazine 

The types of magazine that I will create will have a varity of ideas and techniques in the creation of my magazine. 

In my magazine i will use a varity of different fonts in my magazine because it would help to give a different effect where it is quite classical and modern at the same time. This makes sure that the magazine would help them to make sure that the magazine would give a different style for them.

Also in my magazine, I will use a range of conventions that are used in photography such as the rule of thirds which would direct the rader to look at specififc areas of the photograph. My magazine will also use the the theory of Stuart Hall where i will try to encode a message into my magazine where the reader will need to try to decode the message that is displayed through the use of the magazine. I might also use the opposite of Goffmans theory which would would show that women are powerful. This could make sure that my magazine would have the use of women could be empowered and show that they are equal to men.

I will also use in my magazine a varity of different scenes that will encourage the reader to look at the magzine, this will help to try to intrest the reader in order to make them more intrested to the reader. This would help them to make sure that the magazine would help the use of the different scenes such as a background of nature with someone wearing a dress which could give the feeling of nature. I could also use the background of a building which could show make the model stand out against the dull background. This could indicate to the reader that the magazine is quite upmarket and trendy in comparison to other magazines that are avaliable on the market.

The magazine that i will need to create must meet a set criteria by OCR, this includes making sure that the magazine appeals to a age range of 16-25 year olds and it must meet the criteria of targeting a AB demographic which indicates that the magazine needs appeal to more of a middle class market such as young professionals which would be the ideal people in this age group. Because this will make sure that the magazine will have a varity of set criteria that they will be able to meet. This could show us that the magazines that we will need to create will have a certain feel to them and also allow the reader to feel what we have embedded the audience with the different feels to them. 

The magazine im creating will try to follow the typical conventions that are used in a magazine. I will need to try to use a range of high end fashion items for them. This could try to use a range of different ideas that are able to be used in my magazine. This could show to the reader that the magazine has a varity

No comments:

Post a Comment